Yup.. still in search for a laptop bag, and this one fits the bill!
It’s been a month since I got my very first Louis Vuitton purse. So far, I find it so perfect for my daily office use.
The salespeople already became a factor for my purchase decisions. I visited the LV store at La Cantera multiple times to get a feel of my future purse and my sales associate, Carla, had been very accommodating and patient with me.
Carla has also explained to me some Louis Vuitton facts. I know these are public knowledge but it just sounds nice if explained by an expert from the store.
- There are 4 Countries where Louis Vuitton purses are made: France, Spain, Italy and United States
- The Best Sellers, like the Neverfull, are always shipped from California, the warehouse from the US (if you’re buying from the US).
- The other purses are shipped from the other three countries
- There are no differences with the materials and the process of making the purses.
- For the Neverfull, the Day Code is located at the back of the Inside pocket and under the handle. It has the format of SD[w][y][w][y], where SD stands for San Dimas, California (the warehouse location); ww is the week number for the year, and yy is the year when the purse was made.
And here goes my unboxing… Unboxing a Designer purse has always been a thrill…
My Main Reason for getting the Neverfull is that I have a lot of stuff to carry and I needed something heavy-duty. I was also reminded by someone once that: Weight is not an issue for a Louis Vuitton. It indeed is, you can fit whatever inside no matter the weight.
Now I know why a lot are so obsessed with Louis Vuitton bags. I only have one for now but I already have a #2 lined up. Like everyone else, I was torn between a Speedy Bandouliere and the Neverfull. I chose the latter because I carry my surface all the time with me. And I’ve never been so happy!
Leave a Reply